Introduction and who we are
Our website is https://www.tamelos.com.
Tamelos Inc and its affiliates respects your privacy and cares about the way in which your personal information is treated.
Tamelos Inc as the Parent Company is the controller and responsible for this website.
Our Data Privacy Manager
815 Brazos Street STE 500
Austin TX, 78701
Complaints or Concerns
We take data protection and Data Privacy very serious. If you have any complaints or concerns please send us and email here.
What personal information do we collect about you
We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business, including when you engage our services, when you contact or request information from us or through your use of our website.
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. This information does not include data where the identity of the person has been removed (anonymous data).
The personal information that we collect, use, process, store and transfer, includes:
• Identity information including your name, the organisation you work for, your title or position and your relationship to others
• Contact information including your email address, postal address, and telephone numbers
• Technical information including information from your visits to our website or applications (including IP address and how you use our website) or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically
• Marketing and communications information including your preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and your communication preferences
• Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending phone calls, meetings and events and in response to surveys we might send out or sent out on our behalf
• Identification and background information provided by you or collected as part of our business acceptance processes
• Financial information, including payment-related information
• Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
Use of our website
Our website includes facilities which invite you to provide us with personal information, such as our email, your name and phone number and the vacancy application data in the ‘Careers’ section of our website. The purpose of these forms is apparent at the point that you provide your personal information and we only use that information for those purposes that they were intended for.
Doing Business with us
We collect, use, process and retain personal information in the course of and in connection with the services we provide to our clients. We will process identification and background information as part of our business services and any business transaction. We also use the information to protect against money laundering, to run conflict checks, to run reputational and financial checks and general background checks on applications for potential employees.
We will also process personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients for the purposes of the work we do for them. The information may be disclosed to third parties to the extent reasonably necessary in connection with that work.
We may also share your personal information with certain trusted third parties in accordance with contractual arrangements in place with them. If we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
How we protect your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We also limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
International transfers of your personal information